Saturday, August 6, 2011

Is growing apart a good reason for divorce, is it that simple?

Marriage is a roller coaster, and often times, more likely than not, people do grow apart. My parents after 28 years of marriage are getting divorced. I think its just the stress in life that makes this happen. People have kids and raise them together then all of a sudden when them kids are grown up and moved on the couple is left thinking, what do I do now? They suddenly realize that they have nothing in common anymore. It is sad but very true, You get used to one another then you start to think wow there is so much that we have in common then you realize how much you do not have in common. Marriage is one of the hardest things to conquer and very few are successful nowadays. Its so sad that is happens, but sometimes I guess its what best. I hope that helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment