Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Does high white blood counts and low vitamin d levels mean something?

Hello I need help with my question so I have tons of things goin on I looked up a disesase called parathyroid and I have a lot of those symptoms I am slight anemic and my head hurts on and off n sometimes severe I'm lightheaded at times I have mood swings and I feel sick to all the time plus my bones schedule a lot all ova but mainly my hand and legs plus my muscles ache a lot as well I been feeling really tired lately my sleeping has picked up a lot lately they told my iron was a little low and that my white blood count was elevated and that my my vitamin d was little to none I mean they have me on a three month supply of vitamin d vitamins but I guess what I wanted to ask was would a blood count indicate that there would be sumthing wrong with my thyroid is there a way to get my thyroid checked to be sure and clear I mean I kno I'm not pregnant cause they would of told me that I already have a kid so I kno the symptoms for that. Plus not tryna put my bussiness out there but my sex drive has like decreased I really just don't be up to it my chest burns a lot and she told me that I had a heartburn promblem I mean she didn't say herd but she did say to some over the counter anti inflammantants my asthma has been flaring up a lot here lately and I have bronchitis someone please help me out what should I do i don't know were to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment