Monday, August 8, 2011

What should i do about my marriage ?? so lost?

I need help.......i basicly moved alway from my hometown for my husband about 20 hours away .....not happy here nor r my kids ,no family i cant work cause of his work n no babysitter basicly have to ask him for everything n get bitched at in process n its only food im buying ,i made vows for better or worse but i cant take it anymore we have had a trouble realtionship in past n i feel if i leave i give up everthing i fought for but i dont know what im fighting for anymore or if it even worth it ,if i go home my old job that i loved is waiting for me so is my family n friends ,he says if i go bac were over cause he never wants to go bac again.........we gave everthing away we owned before we moved here n its been 4 months n we still have nothing n we r gonna lose more if i dont get bac to work.........what do i do ????

No comments:

Post a Comment