Monday, August 8, 2011

Explain a Virgo guy's actions...?

All I can say is that RUN , just RUN... he is not for you, I mean he is just not in to you, he has the typical virgo traits baby...he will play all the mind games and you will keep guessing. Your sign is very delicate as you are sensitive and emotional, you cant cope up with the typical traits of this virgo guy. I have seen virgo guys who are fun loving and funny but remember he is still a virgo. Don't waste your time for this guy he is not worth your time, devotion and energy.. RUN before he destroyes you completely. Find someone else better who will equally love you and will be devoted towards you..I was once with a virgo bf and have few virgo male friends (they are all the same) .. trust me they only love themselves and their mom.. You have no future with this guy because he will never commit and thats for sure. Leave him ..........good luck...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment