Monday, August 8, 2011

Had a weird dream last night? try to interperet please?

Ok so first i had this dream where i was a superhero like person and i stopped a robbery. The whole world had no rules, there were people stealing and racing cars. Next i went to a hardware store and got supplies to start a walk to my school in the dark. I made friends with the people who worked there and was on my way. When i got to my school there was a big dance going on. I was really outgoing and moreso than in real life. I met up with these girls that were my friends in real life and they started grinding on me and trying to have sex. I turned them down and went over to try to talk to this girl (im good friends with but she turned me down to dating in real life), and she told me she didnt want to see me. What does this dream mean? im 17 btw

No comments:

Post a Comment